Display per page
Aquacel AG+ Extra dressing is comprised of 2 layers of Hydrofiber Technology stitch bonded together making it 9x stronger and 50% more absorbent than standard Aquacel Ag dressing.
Aquacel AG+ Extra dressing may be used for the management of:
- Wounds as a barrier to bacterial penetration of the dressing as this may help reduce infection.
- Wounds where there is an infection or an increased risk of infection.
- Diabetic foot ulcers (venous stasis ulcers, arterial ulcers and leg ulcers of mixed aetiology) and pressure ulcers/sores (partial & full thickness).
- Surgical wounds
- Traumatic wounds
- Wounds that are prone to bleeding, such as wounds that have been mechanically or surgically debrided.
- Oncology wounds with exudate, such as fungoides-cutaneous tumors, fungating carcinoma, cutaneous metastasis, Kaposi's sarcoma and angiosarcoma.
- Wounds where bacteria are a suspected cause of (or a factor in) chronicity/non-progression.
- A primary wound dressing indicated for use on moderate to highly exuding chronic and acute wounds.