You have no items in your shopping cart.
DirectionsOpen pack and paste on area that needs relief , wait 5 minutes (patch will heat up by itself), after every hour, remove patch for 5 minutes to let skin rest
IngredientsIron, activated carbon, water, salt, vermiculite (minerals).Cautionary InstructionsWarning : may cause burns when in contact for prolong time. Check skin frequently during use. Remove product immediately of you find irritation or blisters. Ask doctor before use if you are pregnant, diabetic, arthritic or have heart disease/ poor blood circulation. If ingested or product's internal contents touch skin, eyes, rinse mouth or affected area with water and see a doctor immediately. Do not apply pressure on product - tight waist band. Do not use on infant, young children and elderly. Do not ingest or microwave. Do not use on wound, rashes, damaged or swollen skin or where medication is applied. Storage : Do not open if not in use. Keep out of reach of children and pets.