• High in whey protein
• Low glycemic index
• High in fiber
• High in Monounsaturated Fatty Acids (MUFA)
Corn Starch, Whey Protein, Sunflower Oil, Sodium Caseinate, Isomaltulose, Guar Gum, Rapeseed Oil, Glucose Syrup, Casein, Arabic Gum, Fructo-Oligosaccharide, Maltodextrin,Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Inulin, Sodium Hydrogen Phosphate, Mono and Diglycerides, Choline Bitartrate, Inositol, Tripotassium Phospahte, Citric and Fatty Acid Esters of Glycerol, Magnesium Oxide Flavourings, Vitamin C, Acesulfame Potassium, Glucose, L-Carnitine, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Taurine, Sunflower Lecithin, Ferrous Sulphate, Zinc Sulphate, Vitamin E (Contains Soya), Acetic Acid, Nicotinamide, Vitamin B5, Sucrose, Magnesium Sulphate, Coconut Oil, Vitamin B6, Copper Sulphate, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin A, Carotene, Vitamin B9, Chromium Chloride, Sodium Molybdate, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin K1, Vitamin B7, Vitamin D3 and Vitamin B12.
Contains Milk Protein and Soya
1. Wash hands. Follow dosage table and select the volume to be prepared.
2. Measure cooled boiled water and pour in a clean bowl or container.
3. Scoop and level the desired amount of powder using the scoop provided or weight by grams.
4. Add the powder to the water and immediately stir until well mixed.
5. After use, store the scoop inside the can.
Not for intravenous use. Not suitable for children below 3 years of age. When used as a tube feeding, do not add medications or other foods to the tube feeding.