- Open up cap from tube and press cone cap against seal to open tube
- Squeeze out the same amount of cream from both tube 1 and 2 onto the comb brush
- Start application on the greyest area and followed by the whole hair, comb through to ensure even distribution
- For adequate coloring, wait for 5 to 8 minutes. For perfect coloring, wait for 10 minutes.
- Rinse hair with warm water and then shampoo well
Cream Colorant: Water, Propylene Glycol, Steareth-21, Cetyl alcohol, Lanolin alcohol, Ethanolamine, Laureth-2, Behenyl alcohol, Mineral oil, Octyldodecanol, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Polyquaternium-7, Ammonium Thioglycolate, Dimethicone, Fragrance, L-Threonine, Potassium Hydroxide, Carbomer, Polyquaternium-10, Disodium EDTA, Olea Europaea (Olive) fruit oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed oil, Collagen, Ceramide 2, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, p-Phenylenediamine, Resorcinol, m-Aminophenol, p-Aminophenol.
Cream Developer: Aqua, Hydrogen Peroxide, Cetearly alcohol, Petrolatum, Ceteareth-20, Salicylic acid, Disodium Phosphate, Phosphoric acid, Etidronic acid.
- This preparation may cause serious inflammation of the skin in certain persons and should be used only in accordance with expert advice
- Contains resorcinol, rinse hair well after application
- Do not use to dye eyelashes or eyebrows
- Rinse immediately if product comes into contact with eyes