- Open up cap from tube and press cone cap against seal to open tube
- Squeeze out the same amount of cream from both tube 1 and 2 onto the comb brush
- Start application on the greyest area and followed by the whole hair, comb through to ensure even distribution
- For adequate coloring, wait for 5 to 8 minutes. For perfect coloring, wait for 10 minutes.
- Rinse hair with warm water and then shampoo well
Cream Colorant: Water, Propylene glycol, Steareth-21, Cetyl alcohol, Lanolin alcohol, Monoethanolamine, Laureth-2, Benhenyl alcohol, mineral oil, Polyquaternium-7, Ammonium Thioglycolate, Dimethicone, Fragrance, L-Threonine, Polyquaternium-10, Disodium EDTA, Olea europaea (Olive) fruit oil, Ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, Collagen, Ceramide 2, Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, p-Phenylenediamine, Resorcinol, p-Amino-o-Cresol, p-Aminophenol.
Cream Developer: Aqua, Hydrogen Peroxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Petrolatum, Ceteareth-20, Salicylic acid, Disodium Phosphate, Phosphoric acid, Etidronic acid.
- This preparation may cause serious inflammation of the skin in certain persons and should be used only in accordance with expert advice.
- Contains resorcinol, rinse hair well after application
- Do not use to dye eyelashes or eyebrows
- Rinse immediately if product comes into contact with eyes