- Open up cap from tube and press cone cap against seal to open tube
- Squeeze out the same amount of cream from both tube 1 and 2 onto the comb brush
- Start application on the greyest area and followed by the whole hair, comb through to ensure even distribution
- For adequate coloring, wait for 10 to 13 minutes. For perfect coloring, wait for 15 minutes.
- Rinse hair with warm water and then shampoo well
Cream Colorant: Water, Propylene Glycol, cetyl alcohol, cetearyl alcohol, dicetyl phosphate, ceteth-10 phosphate, monoethanolamine, steareth-21, laureth-2, paraffinum liquidum, 1-hydroxyethyl-4, 5-diamino pyrazole sulphate, arginine, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, polyquaternium-7, m-aminophenol, thioglycolic acid, dimethicone, fragrance, 2,4-diaminophenoxyethanol HCL, L-threonine, polyquaternium-10, disodium EDTA, ceramide 2, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, panthenol, collagen, tocopheryl acetate
Cream Developer: Aqua, Hydrogen Peroxide, Cetearly alcohol, Petrolatum, Ceteareth-20, Salicylic acid, Disodium Phosphate, Phosphoric acid, Etidronic acid.
- This preparation may cause serious inflammation of the skin in certain persons and should be used only in accordance with expert advice
- Contains resorcinol, rinse hair well after application
- Do not use to dye eyelashes or eyebrows
- Rinse immediately if product comes into contact with eyes