Display per page
- Steamed, flaked and dried.
- Organic Baby Oats have a softer texture, great for both toddlers and adults.
- Top with pureed fruit for a colorful kid-friendly bowl
- Whole grain, free of addictive, 100% natural
- Hulled millet is produced by dehusking the whole millet grain.
- A gluten free ancient grain that is high in fibre and has a pleasantly mild, slightly sweet flavour.
- Delicious alternative to rice and porridge.
- This fiber supplement can be included in a daily nutrition regimen and consumed regularly as part of a healthy diet.
- Quinoa has a good source of protein, vitamins, minerals, iron, magnesium, potassium, amino acids and fibre.
- Quinoa is tasty and versatile, very much like rice.
- You can substitute quinoa for couscous or rice and is delicious by itself, and in a variety of recipes - spicy, vegetarian soup or stews, stir-fry, pilafs or salads
- Product of Australia
- Pure Honey organically processed from Adelaide Hills.
- Origins Organic Raw Honey can be added to sweeten your beverage or spread on toast.
- Enjoy a refreshing drink by mixing honey with Dr Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar, proportion according to your taste
- 100% Organic Rolled Oats cooks easily over the stove or microwave.
- Great as a substantial breakfast cereal or added into your favourite recipes for a comforting meal.
- Organic Steel Cut oats are un-refined whole grain groats that have cut (as opposed to rolled), ensuring that nutrients are retained.
- Chewy texture and nutty flavour. Suitable for oatmeal or used in sweet or savoury recipes.
- Least processed form of oats.
- 100% wholegrain and a natural source of dietary fibre
- Psyllium husk is an edible soluble fibre
- This fiber supplement can be included in a daily nutrition regimen and consumed regularly as part of a healthy diet
Our Oat Bran is made from the milled outer layer of the oat groat and is delicious both on its own and baked into your favourite cookies and muffins. Contains higher soluble content than regular oats.