Let our Pharmacists, who are trained Quit Smoking Consultants, help you kick the habit.
Our pharmacist will:
- Develop a personalised Quit Smoking Plan according to your smoking pattern and health needs.
- Help you to get through the emotional challenges of quitting smoking and guide you through changing your habits during your quit journey.
- Advise you on how to cope with withdrawal symptoms.
- Monitor your progress in quitting.
Increase your chance of success with the help of our pharmacist through counselling and use of medicine.
The smoking cessation package with the pharmacist will include:
- First counselling session which will last about 30 to 45 minutes.
- Three follow-up sessions via phone call.
- Our pharmacist may recommend suitable nicotine replacement products such as gums or patches to help you experience less withdrawal symptoms. The cost of these products are variable.
1. Patients referred by a Polyclinic doctor from National Healthcare Group Polyclinics (NHGP):
Singaporean (regardless of age): $14.50 per session
Permanent resident (PR): $30 per session
Non-resident: $50 per session (excluding prevailing GST)
2. Walk-in patients without a referral*:
Singaporean / PR / non-resident: $50 per session. (excluding prevailing GST)
* Patients who are referred by a General Practitioner (GP) will be charged at walk-in rate.
If you or your family members are ready to quit smoking, you can:
- call 6340 2300 or
- email email@example.com to arrange for an appointment with our pharmacist