• Fresubin Powder can be reconstituted to different caloric densities (1.0 to 1.5 kcal/ml) for different patients’ needs.
• It contains high quality protein, prebiotic fibre and omega 3 and 6. It is also low in cholesterol and saturated fat and trans-fat free.
• Suitable for tube feeding.
• With fibre, clinically free from lactose, gluten free.
• For the dietary management in case/ risk of malnutrition, especially moderate to increased energy needs.
Maltodextrin, vegetable oils (rapeseed oil, sunflower oil), sucrose, milk protein, soya protein, inulin (from chicory), wheat dextrin, potassium chloride, sodium citrate, potassium citrate, flavouring, choline hydrogen tartrate, emulsifier (soya lecithins), sodium chloride, acidity regulator (E 330), calcium carbonate, magnesium oxide, vitamin C, iron pyrophosphate, zinc sulphate, niacin, vitamin E, manganese chloride, vitamin A, pantothenic acid, copper sulphate, vitamin B6, beta carotene, riboflavin, thiamin, folic acid, chromium chloride, potassium iodide, sodium selenite, sodium molybdate, biotin, vitamin K, vitamin D, vitamin B12.
For supplementary and complete nutrition. RDD for complete nutrition: more than 1500 kcal/day or as advised by a healthcare professional. Flexible preparation to 1.0 kcal/ml or 1.5 kcal/ml depending on patient needs.
Store in dry and at room temperature.
After use replace lid tightly. Once opened, store dry and use within 3 weeks.
For oral feeding: Once reconstituted used within 6 hours at room temperature or within 12 hours if refrigerated and stir again before use.
If used for tube feeding, monitor feeding rate.
Do not mix with medicines.
To be used under medical supervision.
Suitable as sole source of nutrition.
Not suitable for children < 3 years.
Use with caution in children < 6 years.
Not suitable for patients with galactosaemia.
Ensure adequate fluid intake.
Not for parenteral (I.V.) use.