Display per page
- Measure arterial oxygen saturation (% SpO2) of hemoglobin and pulse rate.
- The percentage of oxyhemoglobin (HbO2) relative to the total hemoglobin (Hb).
- Also measures the pulse rate (PR, the number of pulse beats per minute), and gives the perfusion index, an indication of pulse strength at the monitoring rate.
- Monitoring your arterial constriction condition with Rossmax ACT-embedded Pulse Oximater allows on early risk assessment for wide-spread clinical cardiovascular disorders
- It can pair with your smartphone for data transmission.
- Bluetooth technology complies with IMDA standards