Specially formulated for prevention of pressure ulcers and injuries, topical use of Sanyrene:
1. Is clinically proven to reduce the chances of pressure injuries by 40%¹
2. Helps to maintain skin oxygenation when pressed²
3. Prevents dehydration and strengthens skin resistance³
4. Make skin more supple via emollient effect⁴
1. GIPPS Study: S. Meaume et al. Preventing the occurrence of pressure ulceration in hospitalized elderly patients. Journal of Wound Care 2005; 14(2): 78-82.
2. Colin D., Chomard D., et al. An evaluation of hyper-oxigenated fatty acid esters in pressure sore management. J. Wound Care. 1998 Feb; 7(2):71-2.
3. Elkhyat A, Mac Mary S et al - Évaluation biométrologique des effets de l’huile hyperoxygénée Sanyrène® sur la peau. Journal des Plaies et Cicatrisations. Spécial - tome VIII, n°37, mai 2003.
4. Internal Report I13 0872
1. Glycerides of essential fatty acids (Linoleic Acid 60%, Tocopherol (vitamin E)) - 99%
2. Aniseed Perfume - 1%
1. Apply one spray of Sanyrene to area of unbroken skin at risk of pressure injury.
2. Gently spread oil with fingertips for about a minute without massaging or rubbing.
3. Apply Sanyrene 2 to 4 times a day, especially when changing positions.
• Keep out of the reach of children.
• Do not spray to or near a flame or incandescent object.
• Do not apply to an open wound.
• Do not use in case of known sensitivity to the product or to an ingredient included in its composition.