Display per page
- A specialised nutrition to support wound healing for patients with diabetic foot ulcer, pressure injury, surgical incisions, burns, radiotherapy-induced injuries, and other acute or chronic wounds.
- To be used under medical supervision.
- Lactose-free, gluten-free, suitable for vegetarians.
- Formulated with a unique blend of ingredients:
- HMB (Beta-hydroxy-beta-methylbutyrate): a naturally occurring metabolite of leucine (essential amino acid)
- Arginine: an amino acid that promotes nutrient rich blood flow and is a building block for proteins, which can contribute to wound healing
- Glutamine: a conditionally essential amino acid. Conditionally-essential amino acids, arginine and glutamine, are from protein. Protein supports building and maintenance of body tissues.
- Arginaid® arginine-based powder supports wound management from inside out and is a fat-free nutritional supplement.
- Supports the unique nutritional needs of people with chronic wounds (e.g pressure injury).
- Taking 2 serves of Arginaid® daily, until wound was completely healed, showed a 2-fold faster healing of pressure ulcers in well-nourished patients
- Per serving of 9.2g sachet provides: 30kcal energy, 4.5g protein (as amino acid L-arginine – a key building block of protein), 60mg Vitamin E, 156mg Vitamin C and 5g Carbohydrate
- Suitable for oral or tube feed use and provides 0.11 kcal/mL
- Orange flavoured (natural and artificial flavour)
- Each box contains 14 packets x 9.2g of Arginaid®
*based on a clinical study